[LON-CAPA-users] Different labels in gnuplot

Todd Ruskell lon-capa-users@mail.lon-capa.org
Fri, 08 Feb 2008 13:23:33 -0700

Given the resounding silence to this query, am I to assume the answer is
 "no"?  If so, it might be nice to have a <command> structure or
something similar to enable a more sophisticated user to take advantage
of any/all gnuplot commands.

Thanks,

Todd

--
Dr. Todd Ruskell
Senior Lecturer, Department of Physics       Office:  Meyer Hall 326