[LON-CAPA-users] maxima response problems?

Robley Light lon-capa-users@mail.lon-capa.org
Mon, 11 Aug 2008 17:12:34 -0400

Stefan,

Why is this problem not accepting an answer from me?  When I enter something
I get neither a correct nor an incorrect reply--just a cleared web page.

Robley Light

Robley J. Light                	Professor Emeritus of Chemistry and
Biochemistry
Department of Chemistry        	Phone:   (850) 644-3844
   and Biochemistry 		Email:  rlight@chem.fsu.edu
95 Chieftan Way		  	Fax:      (850) 644-8281
Florida State University    	Home Page:
http://www.chem.fsu.edu/editors/rlight
Tallahassee, FL 32306-4390