[LON-CAPA-users] Essay Upload

Ray Batchelor lon-capa-users@mail.lon-capa.org
Wed, 23 Apr 2008 15:27:43 -0700

Mark,
                I don't know the answer to your first question.

The 'submit as a draft' feature allows people to save their work so
that they can continue to edit their essay at a later time, without
actually using up a try, bu submitting for credit. (If that is what
you were asking.)

I'd like to turn it off in some cases too.....but not generally (I suppose).

Ray