[LON-CAPA-users] answerdisplay tag for formularesponse block?

Jay Sullivan lon-capa-users@mail.lon-capa.org
Wed, 23 Apr 2008 12:39:05 -0400

------=_Part_4638_15896183.1208968745993

Is there a parameter like "answerdisplay" for a <formularesponse> problem
similar to how "answerdisplay" works for string response?

I'd like to use a formularesponse problem but display a formatted answer on
the screen instead of the machinations used to actually check the user
input.

Thanks,
Jay

------=_Part_4638_15896183.1208968745993

Is there a parameter like &quot;answerdisplay&quot; for a &lt;formularesponse&gt;
problem similar to how &quot;answerdisplay&quot; works for string response?<br><br>I&#39;d
like to use a formularesponse problem but display a formatted answer on
the screen instead of the machinations used to actually check the user
input.<br>

------=_Part_4638_15896183.1208968745993--