[LON-CAPA-users] How to drop students from a course with enrollment start date in the future?

Gerd Kortemeyer lon-capa-users@mail.lon-capa.org
Wed, 19 Sep 2007 12:01:23 -0400

Hi,

On Sep 19, 2007, at 11:21 AM, Stefan Bisitz wrote:

> I enrolled about 100 students in a new course. This course will start
> next week, enrollment start date is 25.09.2007. Unfortunatly AFTER
> having uploaded the classlist file, I found out that some of them
> should
> not be enrolled at all. Because the enrollment start date is in the
> future, "Drop Students" doesn't show any students.
>
> Why isn't there a dropdown list for "Student Status" where I could
> choose "Will Have Future Access"?

No good reason. Please file as a bug.

> How can I drop the students anyway?

I would try to take them out of the classlist file, upload the file
again, but this time with the "full update" ("Vollständiges Update")
checkbox checked. That should get rid of them on the next screen.

- Gerd.