[LON-CAPA-users] Tolerance Problems?

Todd Ruskell lon-capa-users@mail.lon-capa.org
Mon, 10 Sep 2007 12:16:51 -0600

All my attempts have been setting the tolerance at either the resource
level or within the problem itself.  The only way I know of to check the
accepted tolerance is via PGRD as a cc, however.  I don't think it's a
caching problem.  I do everything on the library server, and have even
logged out and back in after 15-20 minutes.

Todd