[LON-CAPA-users] LON-CAPA Survey

Felicia Berryman lon-capa-users@mail.lon-capa.org
Fri, 07 Sep 2007 09:39:21 -0400

The following message is from Gerd Kortemeyer:
(make note of the chance to win a free iPod)
Dear LON-CAPA Users,

A few weeks ago, we had asked you to fill out a survey, that we are
conducting in collaboration with the FernUni Hagen. Unfortunately, for
several items, the first round did not yield statistically significant
result.

We are opening the survey again at
    https://eva.fernuni-hagen.de/mrIWeb/mrIWeb.dll?I.Project=LONCAPA1
- if you have not participated in the first round, please consider
filling out the survey by the 10th.

In the first round, the iPod went to New York. We are offering a second
iPod for the second round, if you provide your LON-CAPA username and
domain at the end.

Thank you for your collaboration!
- Gerd Kortemeyer.

Felicia Berryman