[LON-CAPA-users] View Problems between Due and Answer Dates?

Thu, 6 Sep 2007 17:18:37 -0400

Hi Todd,

> I remember some extensive discussion here a while back (more than a
> year?) regarding the actual, intended, and desired behaviors of
> Open,Close,Due,Answer, and  any other dates I'm not remembering.
> Unfortunately, I can't find it.

Me neither.

> So, can someone point me to that discussion, and/or let me know if
> there's a way for students to view problems between the Due and Answer

Nope there isn't.

> dates, and if not, the rationale for it?

The rationale is some users would like to close off problems after due
date (say online exam, or they want to do grading etc.) without the
user seeing the problem and their incorrectness/correctness at it.

It currently isn't tweakable in an attempt to avoid the Yet Another
Parameter. (YADP for short.)

Which I suspect you are about to ask for .....

--
guy@albertelli.com   0-7-0-9-27,137