[LON-CAPA-users] Panic - dropboxes not appearing?

Ray Batchelor lon-capa-users@mail.lon-capa.org
Thu, 6 Sep 2007 07:55:48 -0700

Of course the really "exciting" thing about that is that it also
disables the ability to access that particular link in Parm -- Table
mode for getting the popup for setting the parameter.

I suppose one can always use Overview mode to undo this "damage".

Maybe the use a some other "special" character or string is called for here.

=-}

--
Raymond J. Batchelor
Dept of Chemistry