[LON-CAPA-users] Panic - dropboxes not appearing?

Ray Batchelor lon-capa-users@mail.lon-capa.org
Thu, 6 Sep 2007 07:15:18 -0700

Actually, I'm not sure how that works. It might be that while you can
restrict the file upload to certain extensions in this way,  I'm not
certain that this applies to files selected from the portfolio.  Seems
not.