[LON-CAPA-users] Panic - dropboxes not appearing?

Ray Batchelor lon-capa-users@mail.lon-capa.org
Wed, 5 Sep 2007 13:45:08 -0700

I was probably wrong about that too, but...
Here's another thought...

<parameter name="uploadedfiletypes" id="13" default="xls,xlsm,xlsx"
type="string_fileext" description="Allowed File Extensions for Uploaded
Files" />

occurs only within the first <part></part> of the problem, whereas it
is the second part which contains the essayresponse.  Perhaps you need
an analogous parameter for a part definition in there.

--
Raymond J. Batchelor
Dept of Chemistry