[LON-CAPA-users] Creative Authoring - number correct

Ray Batchelor lon-capa-users@mail.lon-capa.org
Tue, 9 Oct 2007 14:00:53 -0700

Mark,
            It seems to me you could force this by having a precise
number of foils, n of which are correct and all are displayed.  You
could create randomness in the foils using the Perl script to randomly
choose data for each of the fixed foils.

If you need n to be a varilable then there will be additional
complexity, but probably not inconceivable.

I might choose at that point to use randomlist, so that n remains a
constant within a specific response block.

Capiche?

Ray