[LON-CAPA-users] formula response or maxima response example requested

Peter Riegler lon-capa-users@mail.lon-capa.org
Thu, 29 Nov 2007 21:36:08 +0100

Hi,

since I had typed in the source code anyway, I have proceeded to publish
the problem:
res/fhwf/riegler/Mathematik/Analysis/Polynome/polynomialAccToSpecs.problem
However, I am not sure whether the wording is appropriate.

Have fun

Peter

--
Peter Riegler
Fachhochschule Braunschweig/Wolfenbüttel