[LON-CAPA-users] Before/After Data Needed

melissa michael lon-capa-users@mail.lon-capa.org
Thu, 29 Nov 2007 11:33:14 -0600

Gerd,
Yes, we have some data.  I've asked Alejandra to send it to you.
mm

>Hi,
>
>We are working on a review article of LON-CAPA. Since we have
>completely lon-capsized our physics department years ago, our only
>before/after data is nearly 15 years old. Does anybody have course
>grade distributions before and after introduction of (LON-)CAPA
>online homework? The best data would be
>
>* same course
>* same instructors
>
>before and after.
>
>Thanks!
>
>- Gerd._______________________________________________
>LON-CAPA-users mailing list
>LON-CAPA-users@mail.lon-capa.org

Melissa Michael
Director for MCB Core Curriculum
Assistant Director for Undergraduate Instruction
School of Molecular and Cellular Biology
393 Morrill Hall, MC-119
505 South Goodwin Avenue
Urbana,  Illinois  61801

office: 252 Davenport Hall
email:  mmichae@uiuc.edu
Tel:  (217) 244-6238 (office/voicemail)
Tel:  (217) 244-6239 (administrative assistant)
Fax: (217) 244-8202