[LON-CAPA-users] looking for linear algebra library

Peter Riegler lon-capa-users@mail.lon-capa.org
Sun, 18 Nov 2007 22:53:50 +0100

Hi,

loncapa provides access to maxima, a free computer algebra system.
Maxima comes with all the functionalities you need here.
You might want to have a look at the ressources at
/res/fhwf/username/Mathematik/LineareAlgebra
or
/res/nds/username/Mathematik/LineareAlgebra

Most of them are in German, but the source code should be available.

Peter