[LON-CAPA-users] Engineering resources

Peter Riegler lon-capa-users@mail.lon-capa.org
Sat, 17 Nov 2007 09:40:04 +0100

Hi Lars,

our group is currently implementing EE-type of problems, here.
Unfortunately, most of them are not published yet (i.e. await testing)
and are in German. res/fhwf/gaofe/uebung1/ might give you a taste of the
spirit of the problems. If you find them helpful for your purposes, let
me know. Then we would go forward and make them bilingual.

Peter