[LON-CAPA-users] workshop--maps?

Robley Light lon-capa-users@mail.lon-capa.org
Mon, 14 May 2007 10:03:10 -0400

Hi,

The "contact us" link on the conference web site doesn't seem to be working.
Where do we go to get directions to the dorm rooms?

Hon Kie Ng and I are driving in from Bloomington IL airport.  We'd also like
directions approaching the university, and parking information.

Robley Light

Robley J. Light                  Professor Emeritus of Chemistry and
Biochemistry
Department of Chemistry          Phone:   (850) 644-3844
   and Biochemistry              Email:  rlight@chem.fsu.edu
Florida State University         Fax:      (850) 644-8281
Tallahassee, FL 32306-4390    Home Page:
http://www.chem.fsu.edu/editors/rlight

believed to be clean.