[LON-CAPA-users] copy and move

lon-capa-users@mail.lon-capa.org lon-capa-users@mail.lon-capa.org
Fri, 11 May 2007 08:47:00 -0400 (EDT)

Susanne,

The filename can include unix-style codes to tell it to move up a
directory.  ".." represents up one directory.

../../201fall2006/notes/atoms.html

would copy some file into a file which is up 2 directories, then down in
the subdirectory notes of subdirectory 201fall2006.

It's not the most convenient thing in the world as you have to remember
the directory names, but it will get the job done.

Does this help?

Mark