[LON-CAPA-users] How to realize a randomly generated downloadable data set?

Peter Riegler lon-capa-users@mail.lon-capa.org
Mon, 07 May 2007 20:45:45 +0200

Hi,

I want my students to do a frequency analysis of a noisy monofrequential
signal (by FFT or whatever). What I have in mind is to have a problem
where the student is offered a downloadable file together with a single
numerical answer field for entering the obtained signal frequency.

If I had a static data file I would make a published resource out of it
and hardlink it into the problem file. However, I would like to have
individual, i.e. random, data files for each student. Is there a way of
having dynamic data files as resources?

Peter
--
Peter Riegler
Fachhochschule Braunschweig/Wolfenbüttel