[LON-CAPA-users] Time-Limit (interval)

lon-capa-users@mail.lon-capa.org lon-capa-users@mail.lon-capa.org
Fri, 04 May 2007 09:19:45 -0700

Lars,
      I believe that it works just like you want.  For example, I have an
assignment which is open to students for about half a semester, but with a
time limit of 7 days.  The first time they try to view a question in the
sequence they have one chance to back out, otherwise they will get exacttly
7 days from the time they first view the question.