[LON-CAPA-users] PARM Screen load taking a while

H. K. Ng lon-capa-users@mail.lon-capa.org
Fri, 16 Mar 2007 08:36:33 -0400

Mark,

Some of the teachers here experience the same problem, only much
longer. What I found in common is the number of pre-assembled
sequences, or sequence of sequences seem to take forever to
load/update. I did a test once by loading the sequences and then get
rid of the pre-assembled sequences. The difference in loading time is
like night and day.

-hk