[LON-CAPA-users] loncapa as your CMS, use of gradebook?

James Sullivan lon-capa-users@mail.lon-capa.org
Thu, 08 Mar 2007 08:57:33 -0500

This is a rather general question regarding those of you who use loncapa as your sole CMS. I am currently using Blackboard and loncapa for my courses. The primary reason I use Blackboard is for the ease of entering grade information for non-loncapa assignments (handwritten homework, labs, etc.). For ease of maintenance of my courses, I would like to give up the use of BB entirely so that I only have to maintain my loncapa courses.

For those of you using loncapa as your sole CMS, how do you handle entering of grades for non-loncapa assignments? Advice, suggestions, etc. would be much appreciated.

Best,
Jay