[LON-CAPA-users] How to realize a randomly generated downloadable data set?

Jay Sullivan lon-capa-users@mail.lon-capa.org
Thu, 21 Jun 2007 09:30:34 -0400

------=_Part_13783_20858399.1182432634288

Gerd,

Trying to figure out what you mean here. Do you mean javascript that would
allow the user to download the data?
Is that possible with javascript security? If you have an example of that, I
would love to use it in several of my problems.

Jay