[LON-CAPA-users] Printing problems?

Todd Ruskell lon-capa-users@mail.lon-capa.org
Wed, 20 Jun 2007 12:48:53 -0600

Guy Albertelli II wrote:
> Hi Todd,
>
>> I have a couple of problems that print fine from construction space, but
>> not from resource space or in a course.  The LaTeX error is "missing
>> \begin{document}" which strikes me as bad.  What can make LON-CAPA fail
>> to put this into place?  I suspect it to be bad code on my part
>> somewhere, but . . .
>
> Both of these print fine in my test course. (tested it on all 3 mines
> servers too)
>
> Alot of times when this type of errors occur, the .tex file actually
> contains a webpage, usually the standard 'Something has wrong can you
> help us find what?' page.
>
> Can you take a look if this is true, and if so send me the contents of
> that .tex file?

Hmm.  So today I get a different error:  no line to end.  I was looking
at bug reports and noticed an old, but open bug about problems printing
.page files.  If the resource is part of .page, could this be related,
even if I try to print it directly from browsing resource space?

I'll send the .log and .tex files off-list.

Todd