[LON-CAPA-users] Using clickers in the fall?

lon-capa-users@mail.lon-capa.org lon-capa-users@mail.lon-capa.org
Sun, 17 Jun 2007 21:29:43 -0400 (EDT)

Gerd,

So in three or four sentences can you describe what this means?

We use interwrites IR PRS clickers, but don't use the lesson capability or
the Powerpoint integration. We basically just use it as a data recorder.

Later,
Mark