[LON-CAPA-users] Collaboration tag?

lon-capa-users@mail.lon-capa.org lon-capa-users@mail.lon-capa.org
Mon, 30 Jul 2007 17:22:41 -0400

ollaboration&gt; tag in LonCapa.<br><br>I found a reference to Maximum Numb=
er of Collaborators, which apparently is a parameter (PPRM) for an essay qu=
estion only.<br><br> Is there some other collaborator tag? Has anyone used =
rk State requires we keep the labs for a period of time, for auditing purpo=
ses. So, when students work in pairs (typical situation), Fred logs in to L=
onCapa, then he and Sally work questions, enter data, etc. Then, Sally has =
to log in later and re-enter everything under her own account.<br><br>I am =
looking for a way that the LonCapa answers are somehow credited to both Fre=
d and Sally for grading purposes. In addition,&nbsp; both Fred and Sally co=
uld go to her Navigate Contents and pull up the resulting completed problem=