[LON-CAPA-users] Warning message on republication of a problem (reposting with attached text rather than figures)

Gerd Kortemeyer lon-capa-users@mail.lon-capa.org
Wed, 31 Jan 2007 15:17:46 -0500

Hi,

These are two different issues:

* Title not changing in a course: that's because when a problem is
first imported into a course, its publication title is copied into
the course. However, from then on, the title in the course is
independent from the title of the problem. The reason for this is
that frequently authors are too lazy to give their problems titles,
and that often instructors want something to appear in the course
under a different title than what the author might have called it.

* I need to look in detail at all the warnings, particularly since
nothing should have happened between versions 2.3.0 and 2.3.2 with
respect to this. For now, I would not finish publication.

- Gerd.