[LON-CAPA-users] Course Environment: Suppress number of tries in printing

lon-capa-users@mail.lon-capa.org lon-capa-users@mail.lon-capa.org
Sat, 27 Jan 2007 16:41:47 -0500

is does?<br><br>I would like to have students print the pdf file of a page/=
sequence, and have it include the number of tries the student took to compl=
ete the problem. Gee, this parameter sounded like what I wanted...<br><br>I=
 tried it with this on and off, but don't see any differences anywhere. I a=
ssume it does something and I am not looking at the right thing.<br><br>So,=
 1) what does this parameter do?<br>2) How do I determine what other parame=
ters do? Most seem self explanatory, I guess, but when I run into a problem=
, where do you look?<br>3) and lastly, how might I print the number of trie=