[LON-CAPA-users] Printing sequences

Gerd Kortemeyer lon-capa-users@mail.lon-capa.org
Fri, 26 Jan 2007 15:12:21 -0500

On Jan 26, 2007, at 2:43 PM, Robert_Brewington@er.monroe.edu wrote:

> I log in as a student, Navigate contents to a sequence (made of msu
> physics
> problems), do a PRT button to get the pdf file.
>
> At the top of the page it says "Regents Physics: Kinematics
> 04.sequence".
> No name anywhere.
>
> It does the same thing when I act as Course Coordinator.

Hmmm ... looks like that was explicitly set this way. In your course
environment, it says under

"Print header format; substitutions: %n student name %c course id %a
assignment note, numbers after the % limit the field size"

simply "Regents Physics: %a".

- there is no %n.

Did you set it that way, or did this somehow happen at course
initialization?

Anyway, deleting this entry from your course environment should go
back the default headers, which have the name in them.

- Gerd.