[LON-CAPA-users] Printing sequences

lon-capa-users@mail.lon-capa.org lon-capa-users@mail.lon-capa.org
Fri, 26 Jan 2007 08:38:35 -0500

When a student prints a problem set, a very nice pdf file is produced.

At the top of the sheet, it lists the course name and the title of the
sequence.

Do we have any way to modify this? Sort of a style sheet for the pdf files?
In particular, I would like to get the student's name. When 30 students are
all printing their stuff on the same printer, we don't have a good way to
get each paper to the right student.

Certainly, most of the time students do not print their assignments.
However, I am starting to put their labs into LonCapa, and the State
requires a hard copy of the lab kept for a year after the course is
completed. So, I will need students to print their completed labs for
archiving.

Thanks,
brew

Thanks,brew