[LON-CAPA-users] copying construction space to another domain

Gerd Kortemeyer lon-capa-users@mail.lon-capa.org
Sat, 20 Jan 2007 13:43:36 -0500

On Jan 20, 2007, at 10:47 AM, James M Sullivan/FS/VCU wrote:

> I need to copy a number of directories in my construction space on
> one domain (vcu) to my construction space in another domain (coastal).
>
> Is there any way do to this _without_ shell access to the server?

Nope, there isn't a good way, sorry.

With shell access, it's easy: the construction space files are in /
home/username/public_html

Without, you would need to go one by one, being logged into both
servers with two different browsers, and then doing copy/paste.

Many people who switched universities just kept their old
construction space.

- Gerd.