[LON-CAPA-users] Random sequence of questions

lon-capa-users@mail.lon-capa.org lon-capa-users@mail.lon-capa.org
Sat, 6 Jan 2007 13:40:19 -0500 (EST)

Hi,

I know this has been bandied about a number of times. I also know the
current "best practice" shifts from release to release sometimes 8)

What's the best way to do the following things?

* I have 10 questions - I want a student to get 5 of them.

* I have 10 questions - I want a student to get 5 of them in random order.

* I have 10 questions - I want a student to get all 10 but in random
order.

By the way, are the "practice" style questions in place and what are the
nuances of their use?

Thanks!
Mark

Mark Lucas					email: lucasm@ohiou.edu
252D Clippinger Lab  				phone: (740)597-2984
Department of Physics and Astronomy             fax:   (740)593-0433
Ohio University
Athens, OH 45701