[LON-CAPA-users] Change size of "Answer" box appearing on PDF printout?

Alison A Baski/FS/VCU lon-capa-users@mail.lon-capa.org
Sun, 25 Feb 2007 12:02:58 -0500

--=_alternative 005DA7608525728D_=

Hello,
For the first time, I am going to use LON-CAPA to create a few pages of
numerical answer problems for my exam. Is there any way to increase the
size of the "answer" box that appears on the problem in the PDF printout?
The box is rather small for students to write their answers, so I will
either need to increase its size or white it out.

Thanks,
Alison
--=_alternative 005DA7608525728D_=

LON-CAPA to create a few pages of numerical answer problems for my exam.
Is there any way to increase the size of the &quot;answer&quot; box that
appears on the problem in the PDF printout? &nbsp;The box is rather small
for students to write their answers, so I will either need to increase
its size or white it out.</font>
--=_alternative 005DA7608525728D_=--