[LON-CAPA-users] Odd printing?

lon-capa-users@mail.lon-capa.org lon-capa-users@mail.lon-capa.org
Thu, 8 Feb 2007 21:35:21 -0500

able to print a copy of their work. Sounds like this may be more of a colle=
giate issue. Well, at least I didn't mess up something on my own:)<br><br>I=
n lieu of their being able to do this, I guess I will look for a workaround=
 process (probably copying to Word or something). I certainly don't want to=
 follow the students around printing their labs.<br><br>Yeah, this requirem=
ent to maintain the files is something of a pain. Typically everyone has a =
few big cardboard boxes that get recycled every year to the next class. Kin=
d of like a tape backup program. I am trying to find out about the possibil=
ity of just having the computer files available, but no one seems to know. =
Surprise, the State Ed Dept hasn't thought of this.<br><br>Anyway, thanks f=