[LON-CAPA-users] formula response or maxima response example requested

Stefan Bisitz lon-capa-users@mail.lon-capa.org
Mon, 10 Dec 2007 10:04:14 +0100

Hi Jay,

Jay Sullivan wrote:
> Okay, so I thought everything was working okay, but now I am not so
> sure.When I use the maxima response it only seems to work in the
> context author.
>
> When I try it as a student or CC, nothing happens. The submission
> box gets
> cleared and their is no feedback from loncapa. As author it works
> just fine.
> Here's the file in question:

/res/vcu/jmsullivan/math/poly_rational_functions/poly_frm_polyfromzeros01.problem

> Any tips about what I'm doing wrong?

If there were no maxima supported, LON-CAPA would act exactly the way
you describe. Where are you author, where CC/student? Different machines?

It looks that you still use a server with a LON-CAPA version older than
2.4. Even 2.4.0 is not recommended since there has been some important
changes until now. Always up-to-date is recommended.

Stefan Bisitz

Institut für Medieninformatik
Fachhochschule Braunschweig/Wolfenbüttel
Tel.: ++49(0)5331 939-6223
st.bisitz@fh-wolfenbuettel.de

http://www.fh-wolfenbuettel.de/vita