[LON-CAPA-users] Alternate answer

Gerd Kortemeyer lon-capa-users@mail.lon-capa.org
Tue, 10 Apr 2007 14:51:45 -0400

Hi,

Somebody else should verify this, but I believe regrading an exam
does not take away existing credit.

So (but don't do this until somebody else verifies):

* change that question to accept the other answer as correct
* run Scantron grading again

Now both the people with the initially correct answer and the people
with the new correct answer should have credit.

As a last step, republish that question as "obsolete" :-)

- Gerd.