[LON-CAPA-users] Missing problem parameters

Craig Wiegert lon-capa-users@mail.lon-capa.org
Tue, 26 Sep 2006 13:42:43 -0400

A colleague of mine has noticed that some of the resources in some
sequences (i.e., problems in an assignment) are missing parameters;
other resources are just fine.

The missing parameters include interval, weight, maxtries, hinttries,
tol, and so on.  These parameters simply do not appear in the Table Mode
of the Parameter Manager.  In Overview Mode, they are listed as one of
the options to set, but setting a parameter here still does not make it
visible to the Table Mode.

The other thing that is peculiar about these resources is that they
don't seem to have a part number associated with them, whereas the
"normal" problems in the assignment are listed with, say "[Part: 0]".
My guess is that this may be the issue, but I don't know how to go about
fixing it.

Any ideas?

Cheers,

  - Craig