[LON-CAPA-users] Medical School Courses?

Felicia Berryman lon-capa-users@mail.lon-capa.org
Mon, 25 Sep 2006 12:28:15 -0400

Hi Robley,

We have lots of med school material.  Some of it is really cool stuff
too.  However, much of it published customized because of the nature of
the material.  A few of the LON-CAPA users at the Med School recently
gave a poster at a conference.  I will give you their email addresses in
an email to you.

Felicia