[LON-CAPA-users] Discussion board

Robley Light lon-capa-users@mail.lon-capa.org
Thu, 21 Sep 2006 11:32:44 -0400

Wonderful! And so simple.  Why didn't I think of that?

Thanks.

Robley

Robley J. Light                  Professor Emeritus of Chemistry and
Biochemistry
Department of Chemistry          Phone:   (850) 644-3844
   and Biochemistry              Email:  rlight@chem.fsu.edu
Florida State University         Fax:      (850) 644-8281
Tallahassee, FL 32306-4390    Home Page:
http://www.chem.fsu.edu/editors/rlight