[LON-CAPA-users] wrong entry behaviour with multi part problems

Ray Batchelor lon-capa-users@mail.lon-capa.org
Wed, 20 Sep 2006 10:44:08 -0700

Hi Stefan,
                   If you assemble all you problems into a .page resource.
There will be a "Submit All" button at the bottom.  That is one way, but it
may not be the ultimate solution.  There have been great discussions about
this in the past.

Cheers,
Ray