[LON-CAPA-users] mass resetting internal aauth passwords

lon-capa-users@mail.lon-capa.org lon-capa-users@mail.lon-capa.org
Thu, 14 Sep 2006 20:05:14 -0400 (EDT)

Have fun, Ray. This is a domain coordinator only ability as far as I know.
I have considered writing a script to do this, but I'm not sure this is
sanctioned behavior for root!

Later,
Mark