[LON-CAPA-users] Future Directions Meeting

Ray Batchelor lon-capa-users@mail.lon-capa.org
Fri, 6 Oct 2006 13:52:13 -0700

To start start the ball rolling... a couple of little suggestions, currently
in mind,  which will probably end up in bugzilla anyway, if they are not
already to be found there:

1) How about  a feature to quickly display/compare all of the URLs of
resources in a sequence while viewing DOCS.  Need a quick-and-easy way of
identifying multiple imports of the same resource in a course (since the
assigned titles can be quite different and it is tedious identifying one URL
at a time).  Sort of like a ultra-condensed listing of critical catalogue
data, but for multiple resources, at-a-glance.  Something like this would
also help in recognizing which resources come from the same location in RES.

2) A quick way to move a multiple selection of resources in DOCS .
i.e. l make a selection of 5 resources from one sequence and import them into
a different sequence (either as "Cut " or as "Copy").

....  I'm sure there are more powerful suggestions out there...
but I would have used these features today.

:-)