[LON-CAPA-users] Need to lookup correct answer by referencing part and id number

James Sullivan lon-capa-users@mail.lon-capa.org
Tue, 3 Oct 2006 14:46:39 -0400

I have several problems that use popup windows with java applets for drawing
various objects. After the problem has closed and the answer date has passed
I would like to be able to pass to the popup the correct answers and display
them in the window. The numerical responses corresponding to these drawings
are hidden in the main page via the 'hiddenline' token.

I already have this worked out for displaying the results from prior student
submissions by referencing prior submissions using
&EXT('user.resource.resource.10.111.submission') for example.

What I'd like to do is reference the correct answer in the same type of way
and pass it to the popup if the answer date has passed. I need to do this in
some type of algorithmic way since I have lots of these problems and hard
coding all of them would be a PITA.

Thanks for any suggestions,
Jay