[LON-CAPA-users] External resource

Thu, 30 Nov 2006 17:19:03 -0500 (EST)

Hi Hon-Kie,

> Is there a way for the external resource link (under course document)
> to show up as a separate page rather than in the bottom part of the frame?

Not quite sure what you want here. (The frame is thee because without
it we can't keep the navigation though other resource available)

Do you want this external resource in the course?

Or just as a link some where?

You could create a Simple page, and include a link to the external
resource in the simple page....

Or you could add the link to the Syllabus...

If none of these sound good could you give a few more details about
what you are trying to do?

--
guy@albertelli.com   0-7-1-6-27,137