[LON-CAPA-users] LON-CAPA problem receipts

Jeffrey S Nugent/FS/VCU lon-capa-users@mail.lon-capa.org
Tue, 14 Nov 2006 13:19:09 -0500

--=_alternative 0064767E85257226_=

When a student completes a question correctly a receipt # is generated. I
have a student who is claiming that LON-CAPA incorrectly graded a response
for a question she has a receipt (correct) for. She has provided me with a
receipt number. Is there a way receipts can be tracked for verification?
Or is a simple check in the gradebook adequate?

Thanks in advance for replies.

Jeffrey S. Nugent
Associate Director
Center for Teaching Excellence
Virginia Commonwealth University
Ph (804) 827-0563, Fax (804) 827-0837
http://www.vcu.edu/cte
--=_alternative 0064767E85257226_=

correctly a receipt # is generated. I have a student who is claiming that
LON-CAPA incorrectly graded a response for a question she has a receipt
(correct) for. She has provided me with a receipt number. Is there a way
receipts can be tracked for verification? Or is a simple check in the gradebook
adequate? </font>
Associate Director<br>
Center for Teaching Excellence<br>
Virginia Commonwealth University<br>
Ph (804) 827-0563, Fax (804) 827-0837<br>
http://www.vcu.edu/cte</font>
--=_alternative 0064767E85257226_=--