[LON-CAPA-users] Can't print problems

Tue, 23 May 2006 09:58:30 -0400 (EDT)

Hi Robert,

> I tried to print a
> sequence page which just lists the 50 problems in a particular
> directory. Trying to print the pdf file, I got a fairly unclear error
> message (shown below). How do I track this to a particular problem or
> location that is causing the error?

> ! LaTeX Error: Missing \begin{document}.

This error means that it failed to even correctly form the
document. (I'm guessing that something blew up before even the first
resource.)

There are a number of reasons this could occur.

If you click through to view the LaTex file I expect you'll see a
webpage rather than LaTeX, can you send me (guy@albertelli.com) the
webpage that it is?

And the list of resources that make up the sequence.

Also if you could send /var/log/httpd/error_log from the server that
would help alot.

Sorry about that.

--
guy@albertelli.com   0-7-1-8-27,137