[LON-CAPA-users] score display in CHRT

Mon, 15 May 2006 15:49:14 -0400 (EDT)

Hi Lars,

>  How do I get CHRT to display more digits on the reported scores? My
> students see at least 4 significalt digits in GRDS, but I only see 2
> in CHRT for the same score. Why is that?

Hmm, From what I see:

- CHRT in CSV and Excel modes have complete display of the score to at
  least 15 digits of precision

- CHRT in HTML mode rounds off to an integer everything but the
  overall score. (In the next version, the full accuracy of the
  individual scores will show up as a tooltip...)

- CHRT in HTML mode for one student, the summary table show
  everything to full accuracy

- CHRT in HTML mode for many students, the Averages table shows the
  totlas to full accuracy but rounds the average scores to 2 decimal
  places.

Is there some place that I am missing this 2 digit rounding?

--
guy@albertelli.com   0-7-1-8-27,137