[LON-CAPA-users] Hiding something after a solution

Robley Light lon-capa-users@mail.lon-capa.org
Thu, 22 Jun 2006 16:13:44 -0400

I can used the <solved></solved> tag to wrap around something I want to show
up once a part has been answered correctly.  Is there a way to make
something disappear then?  Or be replaced?

What I'm thinking of is putting in an ICE table for an acid equilibrium
problem where there are unknowns indicated in the table.  The problem will
involve solving for the unknowns.  After they are solved, I'd like to
replace the ICE table with a new one containing the values rather than the
unknowns.  I can see how to put up the new table, but is it possible to
replace the original with the new?

Robley

Robley J. Light                         Professor of Chemistry and
Biochemistry
Department of Chemistry          Phone:   (850) 644-3844
   and Biochemistry                   Email:  rlight@chem.fsu.edu
Florida State University             Fax:      (850) 644-8281
Tallahassee, FL 32306-4390    Home Page:
http://www.chem.fsu.edu/editors/rlight