[LON-CAPA-users] Removing Directories

lon-capa-users@mail.lon-capa.org lon-capa-users@mail.lon-capa.org
Sat, 17 Jun 2006 17:39:16 -0400

Remember copying a bunch of directories for me a few weeks ago (and
converting to libraries)? By now, I am confident that the original
directories are not needed, so they can be deleted to clean things up.

These would be:

/priv/brewington/Chemistry/RegentsReview/Aug2003 .. Jan2004

/priv/brewington/Physics/RegentsReview/Jan2002 .. Jun2005

Leave the ones numbered things like 200301! They are the current ones. The
ones with the month names are obsolete now.

No hurry at all, I just wanted to get it cleaned up at some point.

Thanks,brew