[LON-CAPA-users] Internet Explorer configuration

Lars Jensen lon-capa-users@mail.lon-capa.org
Wed, 07 Jun 2006 13:26:47 -0700

Hi Robert,

Good to hear that it worked. Including the display parameter explicitly
is in my opinion the way to go unless you have way of making all
students set their PREF to jsmath. The display="jsmath" statement forces
the student's browser to use the jsmath display mode for the given
formula, no matter what setting they use in PREF. Personally, I just use
the "Default" setting in PREF. I'm sure that most students don't change
this setting either.

Lars.